Saturday, April 27, 2019

A Map Of The Dark


Title: A Map OF The Dark
series: The Searchers #1 
Author: Karen Ellis
Genre: Thriller
A girl, missing
A woman, searching
A killer, planning...

FBI Agent Elsa Myers finds missing people.
She knows how it feels to be lost...

Though her father lies dying in a hospital north of New York City, Elsa cannot refuse a call for help. A teenage girl has gone missing from Forest Hills, Queens, and during the critical first hours of the case, a series of false leads hides the fact that she did not go willingly.

With each passing hour, as the hunt for Ruby deepens into a search for a man who may have been killing for years, the case starts to get underneath Elsa's skin. Everything she has buried - her fraught relationship with her sister and niece, her self-destructive past, her mother's death - threatens to resurface, with devastating consequences.

In order to save the missing girl, she may have to lose herself...and return to the darkness she's been hiding from for years.

My thoughts
Rating: 2
Would I recommend it?no
Will I read anything else by this author? no
It was slow and boring and that times I just wanted to DNF it, but I didn't I was hopping that it would get better but it didn't , the more I read the more I didn't care for the characters at all or what was happening , with that said I want to thank Netgalley for letting me read it and review it exchange for my honest opinion . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Half Gone

 Welcome to my show case for Good Half Gone which is been hosted by Harlequin “911, WHAT IS your emergency?” “Hello? Help me, please! They t...