Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Fear No Ever

 


Welcome to my reading corner , where we talk about the books I've read and think you should know about , and that you might be interested in. From the bad to good, to even audiobooks  and before you ask you did read that right,buts its a new a year and I'm slowly getting in to them but I'm still going to be reading more books then audio books , each month the plan is to try and listing to 2 or 3 audio books and then talk about them  , so pull up a set and if you want to get a drink. And a big thank you to  Hachette Audio's for 

Title: Fear No Evil
Series : Alex Cross book 29
Author: James Patterson
Narrated by Cary Hite
Length : 8 hours and 21 minutes 
Publication Nov 21,2021
Unabridged
Rating: 4

Would I recommend it ? Yes
Would I read more of this series ? Yes , in fact this is the second book I've ever read from this series , which is nuts since I've read and own one other book from this series and have read that one more then once . 
Would I read more by this author? Yes , in fact I have  a few of his other books as audio books .
Would I listen to this narrator ? Yes 


Like always I  want to say a  huge  thank you to the publisher  Hachette Audio,  the authors  James Patters  well as to Nita Basu and Jasmine Normall for their hard work and to anyone else I forgotten . An action packed story right from the start , and make me realized just how much I missed reading this series , as well as the characters, and that I needed to get back into this series , which I plan on doing, when I can start to get the books, this book had me listen to more then just a few chapters a day, and even when I did stop , I didn't really want to ,but sadly I had to stop for a few days because I ended up with a head cold and just couldn't read as much but I did read a few pages a day and even then I'm so  glad I did , because just when you thing that Alex Cross couldn't get any better then before this book knocks them all out of the water , you never get a change to see what coming next, because your throwing right back into the action before you know its coming.And narrator has a way that brings all of that action , as well as the characters to life that make you feel instead of reading a book your watching a movie. 


Alex Cross enters the final showdown with the relentless killer who has stalked him and his family for years.​

Dr. Alex Cross and Detective John Sampson venture into the rugged Montana wilderness—where they will be the prey.

They’re not on the job, but on a personal mission.

Until they’re attacked by two rival teams of assassins, controlled by the same mastermind who has stalked Alex and his family for years.

Darkness falls. The river churns into rapids. Shots ring out through the forest.

No backup. No way out. Fear no evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Half Gone

 Welcome to my show case for Good Half Gone which is been hosted by Harlequin “911, WHAT IS your emergency?” “Hello? Help me, please! They t...