Wednesday, February 16, 2022

The Defense Lawyer

 

Welcome to my reading corner , where we talk about the books I've read and think you should know about , and that you might be interested in. From the bad to good, to even audiobooks  and before you ask you did read that right,buts its a new a year and I'm slowly getting in to them but I'm still going to be reading more books then audio books , each month the plan is to try and listing to 2 or 3 audio books and then talk about them  , so pull up a set and if you want to get a drink. 


Title: The Defense Lawyer

Author:James Patterson and Benjamin Walliace

Narrated : Stuart Soltnick

Duration: 9 h 33 m 52 s

Genres: nonfiction 

Rating: DNF ( Could not make it past chapter 10 at all ) 

Would I recommend it? No

Would I read more by this author? Yes

Would I listing to this narrator again ? Yes

Like always I  want to say a  huge  thank you to the publisher  Hachette Audio,  for letting me listing to this book but sadly it just wasn't for me,it wasn't the authors or the narrator's fault that I DNF it 10 chapters in it was who the book was about , the only good thing about the book was the authors, the narrator and that the chapters was short, while the lawyer himself was  a narcissist ,who one minute said something and then did something else because it would bring them more fame and put their name in the paper . 



For more than a decade, Barry Slotnick never lost a case—no matter how notorious or dangerous his clients. Everyone deserves the best defense.

 

Known for his sharp mind, sharp suits, and bold courtroom strategies, Bronx-native Barry Slotnick is known as the best criminal lawyer in the US.

 

He calls himself “Liberty’s Last Champion.”

 

Slotnick mediates Bette Midler’s bathhouse contract and represents John Gotti, “The Dapper Don.” He defends “Subway Shooter” Bernie Goetz and negotiates future First Lady Melania Trump’s pre-nup.

 

His unparalleled legal brilliance defines a profession, a city—and an era.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...