Saturday, November 12, 2022

Christmas Ransom

 Welcome to my reading corner , where we talk about the books I've read and think you should know about , and that you might be interested in. From the bad to good, to even audiobooks  and before you ask you did read that right,buts its a new a year and I'm slowly getting in to them but I'm still going to be reading more books then audio books , each month the plan is to try and listing to 2 or 3 audio books and then talk about them  , so pull up a set and if you want to get a drink. 

Today's talk and review is 


Title: Christmas Ransom

Series : Colt Brothers Investigation #3

Author : B.J.Daniels

Pages : 234

Genre : Romance 

Pub date: Nov 29,2022 

Buy link : 

Amazon : Christmas Ransom

Harlequin : Christmas Ransom

Rating : 5

Would I recommend it ? Yes 

Would I read more of this series ? Yes in fact I have the other 2 books from NetGalley to read and review 

Would I read more by this author? Yes 

Like always I want to say a  I  want to say a  huge  thank you to the publisher HARLEQUIN - Romance (U.S. & Canada), Harlequin Intrigue, the author B.J. Daniels,  for not only inviting me to read and review and sending me a copy of  Christmas Ransom   but also for asking me to join their  new Harlequin Romance Influencer Community! And a think you to NetGalley as well. As always B.J. Daniels has hooked me not only wither her no stop action packed romance , but also with her characters , how they come to life off the page, her stores are always the type that you can just pick up and get lost in and this was one of those . I loved how it was a second change romance  that was  also an engaging, suspenseful mystery . The pacing of the story was great , and even though at this time I've read the other 2 books in the series it felt like you could read it as a stand alone if you wanted too but I do have to say after reading this one I can't wait to read the other 2. As for the characters I loved the interaction of the brothers as well as the interaction between the two main characters themselves . 



Could a second chance at forever become a ransom demand?


Former rodeo star Davy Colt traded his competition spurs for a PI license. But even after years away, he never stopped loving hometown sweetheart Carla Richmond. A robbery and hostage situation at the Lonesome bank leaves the loan officer injured and shattered. With the escaped culprit still at large, Davy will ransom his heart to the hilt to avert a deadly Christmas for Carla and their long-overdue reunion. 


From Harlequin Intrigue: Seek thrills. Solve crimes. Justice served.


Discover more action-packed stories in the A Colt Brothers Investigation series. All books are stand-alone with uplifting endings but were published in the following order:


Book 1: Murder Gone Cold

Book 2: Sticking to Her Guns

Book 3: Christmas Ransom

Book 4: Set Up in the City

Book 5: Her Brand of Justice


Born

in Houston, Texas, The United States

January 04


Website


Twitter


Genre


Member Since
May 2009


URL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...