Monday, January 8, 2024

Books Off my Jan 2024 TBR


Hope everyone had a  good holiday as well as a New Year for 2024 and I hope we all have a good reading year , so far Jan as been a good reading month for me and its only the 8th , but lets not get ahead of ourselves , so lets see what books I've read so far off my Jan 2024 TBR .







Moon Pack 1 : 1 : Attracting Anthony


                                                

Moon Pack 3 : Courting Calvin    



 
The Last Woman in the Forest by Diane Les Becquets
Broomstick Bay :
Zucchini Cake and Zombies




Jurassic Judgment:

1: Extinction Island




















Moon Pack 4 Denying Dare
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...