Saturday, May 25, 2019

The Friend Zone

41945163

Title: The Friend Zone
Author: Abby Jimenez
Genre: romance
June 11,2019

Kristen Petersen doesn't do drama, will fight to the death for her friends, and has no room in her life for guys who just don't get her. She's also keeping a big secret: facing a medically necessary procedure that will make it impossible for her to have children.

Planning her best friend's wedding is bittersweet for Kristen--especially when she meets the best man, Josh Copeland. He's funny, sexy, never offended by her mile-wide streak of sarcasm, and always one chicken enchilada ahead of her hangry. Even her dog, Stuntman Mike, adores him. The only catch: Josh wants a big family someday. Kristen knows he'd be better off with someone else, but as their attraction grows, it's harder and harder to keep him at arm's length.

My thoughts 
Rating: 3
Would I recommend it ? yes
Will I read any thing else by this author ? maybe
while there was times times it did make me laugh , there was also times it made me want to cry , and there was times when I just didn't like Kristen ,in fact there was more times I disliked liker her then I actually liked her because of how she treated Josh, so it did take me a while to like her, Now Josh on the other hand I loved from the very start , and he was the reason why I kept reading the book otherwise I would have stopped reading it , there was just some thing about his character that i loved. So in my case Josh character saved the story for me because it wasn't until almost the very end and I started to like Kristen, yes she had her reasons but still to treated him like she did that was just wrong , and that's other reason why I'm glad i finished the book , because it got me to see that Kristen was willing to change and make a go of it with Josh, with that said I want to say think you to Netgalley for letting me read and review it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Half Gone

 Welcome to my show case for Good Half Gone which is been hosted by Harlequin “911, WHAT IS your emergency?” “Hello? Help me, please! They t...