Monday, May 6, 2019

Charles Manson

Title: Charles Manson
Author: David J.
Genre: Nonfiction: True Crime
A chilling portrait of evil that reveals the dark side of the swinging Sixties. Using Manson's own words David J. Krajicek, a former professor of journalism at Columbia University, tells the story of how an ex-con called Charles Manson came to be convicted of first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder following the deaths of seven people, including film star Sharon Tate.

This bloodbath brought the decade of Love and Peace to a gory end as 'the Family', a group of psychopathic individuals ruled by their master Manson, set about wreaking their revenge on a society they believed had wronged them.


My thoughts
Rating: 3 
Would I recommend it? maybe
Would I read anything else by this author? maybe
It would have been more but I already knew alot of the stuff that was in the book thanks to reading and watching Helter Skelter ,With that said I want to thank Netgalley for letting me read and review it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Half Gone

 Welcome to my show case for Good Half Gone which is been hosted by Harlequin “911, WHAT IS your emergency?” “Hello? Help me, please! They t...