Thursday, January 23, 2020

Snowball

Title : Snowball
Author: Gregory Bastianelli
Genre: Horror
Rating :4
A group of motorists become stranded on a lonely stretch of highway during a Christmas Eve blizzard and fight for survival against an unnatural force in the storm. The gathered survivors realize a tenuous connection among them means it may not be a coincidence that they all ended up on this highway. An attempt to seek help leads a few of the travelers to a house in the woods where a twisted toymaker with a mystical snow globe is hell bent on playing deadly games with a group of people just trying to get home for the holidays. FLAME TREE PRESS is the new fiction imprint of Flame Tree Publishing. Launched in 2018 the list brings together brilliant new authors and the more established; the award winners, and exciting, original voices.

My thoughts
Would I recommend it ? Yes
Will I read more by this author? Yes
I can't believe it took me this long to pick it up, as soon as I read the first couple of pages I was hooked, and i do have to say after reading this book that I'll at a snowman the same way ever again.It was the perfect read for a cold snowy day ,and that made it even more spooky .Not only that but it gives of vibes of these movies which I've seen bits and pieces of and after reading this I don't think I want to see them, and the movies are Krampus, Jack Frost and and a Christmas Horror Story. With that said I want to thank the Publishers as well as NetGalley for letting me read and review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Half Gone

 Welcome to my show case for Good Half Gone which is been hosted by Harlequin “911, WHAT IS your emergency?” “Hello? Help me, please! They t...