Saturday, January 4, 2020

Mermaid Inn

45677157
Title: Mermaid Inn
Matchmaker Bay #1
Jenny Hold
Romance
rating: 4.5
Eve Abbott has a problem-actually, make that a lot of problems. And they're all going to get worse the moment her toes hit the sand in Matchmaker Bay. Once a blissful summer escape, now the tiny town just reminds Eve of loss. Inheriting her aunt's beloved Mermaid Inn is the only reason Eve is coming back. She's definitely not ready to handle nosy neighbors, extensive renovations, or the discovery that a certain heartbreaker still lives down the street...

Police Chief Sawyer Collins always does the right thing, even when it costs him everything. Like Evie. He's spent the past ten years trying to forget her--to forget how right she felt in his arms, to forget the pain in her eyes the day she left. The last thing he expects is to see her back in town or to find that the spark between them is as strong as ever. Sawyer knows this is his only chance to prove that his feelings have always been real... before Eve turns tail and leaves for good.

My thoughts
Would I recommend it? yes
Will I read more of the series? yes
Will I read more by this author? yes
A cute and adorable  slow burn romance that will make you laugh and smile as your reading it, and in a town that everybody and I do mean everybody knows your business and where matchmakers try to work their magic, and while it is slow and might take you a while to get into it like it did me I still enjoyed it. With that said I want to say thank you to NetGalley and Forever for letting me read and review it and I can't wait to read more of this series .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Half Gone

 Welcome to my show case for Good Half Gone which is been hosted by Harlequin “911, WHAT IS your emergency?” “Hello? Help me, please! They t...