Friday, April 17, 2020

No Man's Land

No Man's Land (FBI K-9 #4)
Title: No Man's Land
Series: FBI K-9 #4
Author: Sara Driscoll
Genre:Suspense
Pages:304
Rating: 5

Special Agent Meg Jennings and her search-and-rescue dog are on the trail of a killer hiding where others fear to tread…
 
For Meg Jennings and her K-9 companion, Hawk, exploring the ruins of a deserted building is an exciting way to sharpen their skills without the life-or-death stakes they face as part of the FBI’s Human Scent Evidence Team. But deep in the echoing rooms of an abandoned asylum, Hawk finds the body of an elderly woman. The victim couldn’t have made her way into the derelict building on her own. Before forty-eight hours pass, Meg learns of more cases of elders found dead in neglected urban structures.
 
There’s not enough evidence to link the deaths—yet. But Meg scents a pattern, and when she gets word of another senior gone missing, she and Hawk don’t hesitate. Meg is sure a murderer is hunting the elderly, and she can prove it if she can just find a connection. It will take the expert coordination of her whole team, along with help from Clay McCord and Todd Webb, to uncover the means, let alone a motive. And to stop someone who has operated in the dark for so long, Meg will need to risk more than she has to give 


My thoughts
Would I recommend it? Yes
Would I read more of this series? Yes, its one of my all time favorite series and I've been reading it ever since the first book came out so of course I'm going to keep read and re reading this series .
Would I read more by this author? Yes
Since the first book came out of this series I've been hooked so of course as soon as I saw this on NetGalley there was no way I wasn't going to read it, right from the very start I was hooked and the characters become some of my all time favorite characters to read and watch as they come to life. With each book the series just keeps getting better and the characters grow and come more into themselves. Another thing I loved about this book was how the author used the history of each place she used in her story that it showed that she did her homework.As well as bring forth what  exactly what urban exploring was and she does an  excellent job of providing definitions of the terms she uses and how much people love doing it, which was something I had no idea about . With that said I want to thank NetGalley as well as the publisher for letting me read and review it and I can't wait to read more of this series .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pharmythology

Welcome to my reading corner , where we talk about the books I've read and think you should know about , and that you might be intereste...