Monday, February 1, 2021

Fatal Deception

 Welcome to my review of Fatal Deception


Roman Steele learned a hard lesson about trusting others. While serving his country, he put his faith in the wrong person and lost a leg for his loyalty.

First off a big thank you to the publishers Forever, Grand Central Publishing , as well as the author April Hunt , and NetGalley for letting me read and review it as well as another thank you to the publisher for sending me a copy of it .As soon as I found out about this book there was no holding back, because this is one of my all time favorite series, a series I can't wait to set down and re read them  as soon as I can and yes I am one of those people who love to re read books or even series that is my all time favorite ,as soon as I found out about this book I was excited because it was and is one of my most anticipated reads for 2020 but sadly I just didn't get to it with how crazy everything was , and with my reading kind of dropping , but I'm so glad that this year I picked it up to read because it reminding me why I love this series and these characters so much. And even though it deals with a hard topic I love how April Hunt brings to life how and why Bio terrorism needs to be put a stop to , she also brings to life how hard the scientists and doctors work to find the cure for this diseases as well as how hard they work to study them at their one risk. And her hard work paid off, right from the start I was hooked and didn't even want to put the book down, I loved the inter action between the friends and family of Steel and the inter action between out two main  characters Roman and Isabel.With that said I hope there will be more to this series to read and fall in love with .



oman Steele learned a hard lesson about trusting others. While serving his country, he put his faith in the wrong person and lost a leg for his loyalty. So far, civilian life suits him---as long as he doesn't have to deal with anyone. But when he's called in to investigate a break-in at a high-security lab, he finds himself butting heads with the lead virologist, a woman as infuriating as she is beautiful.

When criminals break into Isabel Santiago's lab and steal a deadly virus, she's desperate to find the culprits before they turn her research into a weapon. But first, she must put her trust in the brooding security expert who sees danger around every corner. As she and Roman race to track down the culprits, these two unlikely partners find there's more at stake for them than they ever imagined possible---but only if they stop the enemy in time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...