Monday, February 15, 2021

Her Final Fall

Welcome to my review of Her Final Fall which is been hosted by Booksirens


A Sadistic Killer Plots a Shocking Revenge

My thoughts

Rating: 4

Series: Veronica Lee Thriller #2

Can be read as a standalone ? Yes

Genre : Thriller 

Author: Melinda Woodhall 

Pages : 312

Would I recommend it? Yes

Would I read more of this series? Yes

Would I read more by this author? Yes

TRIGGER WARNINGS:Profanity, Violence, and Death

First off I  want to say a  huge  thank you to the publisher  Creative Magnolia , the author  Melinda Woodhall , and to Booksirens for the invite to read and review it as well as for letting me continue on with the series. Also side note while you can read this series as a standalone, I would definitely read the first book which is Her Last Summer to understand what is going on in this one, and its kind of funny that I'm saying that since I'm know to sometimes or a lot of times to read a series out of order. Now on to my thoughts: This is the second time I've read anything by this author and I can say that I'll be reading more of her work, as well as this series and checking out her other books as well, because I'm loving what I've read so far. And this one was better then the first one or so I think,and the story line just came together and keeps you on the each of of your set , as well as trying to figure out what is going to happen next and who is going to be the next victim, and while they stop the killer in time or not . Plus just like the first one it draws you into the story from the very start which is something I love with it come to my thrillers. With that said I hope you give it a try and see for yourself.




After a glamorous model plunges to her death from a Miami high-rise, investigative reporter Veronica Lee receives a horrifying video that reveals the killer's ruthless quest for vengeance.


State prosecutor Riley Odell is suddenly drawn into the murder investigation when her estranged sister seeks refuge in the small Florida town of Willow Bay.


And as the town's new chief of police scrambles to catch the killer before he claims another victim, the trail leads to a faraway grave that holds the clue to the twisted predator's shocking past.


But nothing can prepare Veronica Lee for the killer's final act of revenge as she confronts the man who vowed to take her life and destroy everyone she loves.


Written by Melinda Woodhall, author of the addictive Mercy Harbor Thriller serie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...