Thursday, March 11, 2021

The Therapist

 Welcome to my review of The Therapist


My thoughts

Rating: 5

Would I recommend it ? Yes

Would I read more by this author? Yes

First off I  want to say a  huge  thank you to the publisher St. Martin's Press  the author B.A. Paris , and to NetGalley for the invite to read and review it. As soon as I saw the email I knew I was going to say yes,because out of all of her books I've read only one was a let down , all of the others was 4 stars to five star reads for me just like this one and this one had everything I love about her books, plus its had me hook from the beginning,  with  its twists and turns that had me on the edge of my seat. And I loved how it kept me wanting to know everything about the community , and I do mean everything which includes their dirty little secrets . As well as waiting to know who could be trusted or even any of them could be . And I loved how at times you would be reading and then the author would have you feeling creeped out by something that you wouldn't see coming. With that said this is more like her style of writing and the style that I've grown to love . Can't wait to see what else she comes up with .


When Alice and Leo move into a newly renovated house in The Circle, a gated community of exclusive houses, it is everything they’ve dreamed of. But appearances can be deceptive…


As Alice is getting to know her neighbours, she discovers a devastating secret about her new home, and begins to feel a strong connection with Nina, the therapist who lived there before.


Alice becomes obsessed with trying to piece together what happened two years before. But no one wants to talk about it. Her neighbors are keeping secrets and things are not as perfect as they seem…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...