Thursday, March 31, 2022

April TBR

 

Welcome to my reading corner , where we talk about the books I've read and think you should know about , and that you might be interested in. From the bad to good, to even audiobooks  and before you ask you did read that right,buts its a new a year and I'm slowly getting in to them but I'm still going to be reading more books then audio books , each month the plan is to try and listing to 2 or 3 audio books and then talk about them  , so pull up a set and if you want to get a drink. 

April's TBR 

The Trapped Ones
Searching for My Daughter
The Lost Bones
The Woman in My Home
Her Child’s Cry
The Lost Bones
The Doctor's Daughter
The Girl Before Me

Decoy Training
My Heart Is a Chainsaw
American Demon: Eliot Ness and the Hunt for America's Jack the Ripper
Her Broken Wings
A Game Of Red
Killer View
By the Neck
Have Brides, Will Travel
Heart of the Wolf

buddy reads
They Did Bad Things: A Thriller
The Five: The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by Jack the Ripper
The Doll's House
Red Dragon
Stalking Jack the Ripper
Murder on the Menu
The Harvester
The Project
The Mask of Mirrors
Black Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...