Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Netgalley ARCs that are on October TBR

 Got my October TBR picked out , and these are the Netgalley ARCs that are on there , going to get to most of them . 


The Daughter in Law

Bad Boy with Benefits 

The  Big Book of Victorian Mysteries- Back logged 

Bait and Witch

We Fly Beneath the Stars 

The Silent Dead 

The Murder Mystery 

Anthrax island  - I actually own this in physical book .

The Ravenous Dead 

Sundial 

The Last Heir to Blackwood 

School's Dead Boring 

Blood on the Trail 

The Slaughtered Lamb 

All Hallows 

Silver in the Mist 

The Weight Of Blood .






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...