Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Dark Alpha's Redemption

45320393
Title: Dark Alpha's Redemption
Series: Reaper#8
Author: Donna Grant
Genre: Romance
Pages:256
There is no escaping a Reaper. I am an elite assassin, part of a brotherhood that only answers to Death. And when Death says your time is up, I’m coming for you…
My duty to Death drives me forward. I've never once strayed from my path – not even when the future seemed uncertain. However, Maeve's intelligence, cunning and determination challenges me in ways I never imagined. Finding out what she knows is the key to learning how to conquer our enemy. The Dark Fae breathes new life into me unlike anything I've ever known. For Maeve, I will risk trusting the Dark. For her...I will battle darkness itself.
My thought
rating: 4.5 
This was my first time read anything by this author and I can see why people love her series so much , I do have to say that it better to read this series in order so you can understand what is going which is what I plane to do. I do have to say that will I did have trouble keeping track of what was going , I did love her many characters Maeve and Bradach, and i will be going on with this series , with that said I want to thank Netgalley for letting me read and review it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Half Gone

 Welcome to my show case for Good Half Gone which is been hosted by Harlequin “911, WHAT IS your emergency?” “Hello? Help me, please! They t...