Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Don't Close Your Eyes

Don't Close Your Eyes (Texas Justice #1)
Title : Don't Close Your Eyes
Series : Texas Justice #1
Authour: Christie Craig
What would you do if everything you thought was true about your family turned out to be a lie? 


Annie Lakes has had the same recurring nightmare for years. Her heart pounding in her chest. A panicked voice, begging her to run faster. Her own bloodcurdling scream. But now Annie is starting to realize it's more than just a bad dream. She's starting to remember things about the night her cousin Jenny disappeared all those years ago. Things that make her believe her family was involved--and what they're hiding is much worse than she ever imagined. But she can't unravel this alone. She needs someone she can trust, someone like sexy Detective Mark Sutton ....


Mark has seen enough--too much--to assume that Annie's story is a dead end. It turns out that her family is hiding some killer secrets. A long time ago, Annie was just an innocent little girl who saw something she shouldn't. Now she's a target, and Mark's running out of time to protect the woman he's starting to fall for. But how does Mark face off against a murderer who just may be someone Annie loves?

My Thoughts
Rating:5
What a get start to a new to me series ,this book had me hooked from the first page and wouldn't let go, it had ever thing I love in a good suspense ,it had me setting on the edge of my set the entire time I was reading, family drama and secrets that was been kept and not all of them good, a disappearance of a kid that had you wanting to know wither it was a disappearance or was she murder by a family member, a slight romance that didn't take anything way from the story . And characters that you either liked, loved or heated. It also had you asking was Annie making nothing's up or did she really see what she said she saw. And who was targeting Anne , with that said I want to Thank Forever as well as Grand Central Publishing for sending me a copy of exchange for my honest opinion and after reading this one I can't wait for the second book to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pharmythology

Welcome to my reading corner , where we talk about the books I've read and think you should know about , and that you might be intereste...