Friday, August 16, 2019

Gunsmoke and Gold

Gunsmoke and Gold (Blood Bond, #4)
Title: Gunsmoke and Gold
series: Blood Bound #4
Author:s : William W,Johnstone & J.A.Johnstone
Pages: 270

Young Matt Bodine and Sam Two Wolves became blood bothers on the day the rancher's son saved the halfbreed's life, forging a bond no one could ever break. As years passed, a legend grew of the breed and the white man who rode together - and who could jerk killing iron with the best of them.

My thoughts
Rating :4.5
Even though this is book 4 of the series I had no problem getting lost in the story but then again I tend to do when ever I read one of their books, they have a way of  being their characters to live, as well as their setting , it like watching a movie or tv show and the more you read the more you get lost in the story line, I especially love how the two main characters was like family and not just blood brothers ,once again a win for William W.Johnstone &J.A.Johnstone, with that said I want to thank Netgalley for letting read and review it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Half Gone

 Welcome to my show case for Good Half Gone which is been hosted by Harlequin “911, WHAT IS your emergency?” “Hello? Help me, please! They t...