Friday, August 9, 2019

Bloodthirsty



Title: Bloodthirsty
Series: Buckhorn #3
Author: William W.Johnstone, & J.A. Johnstone
pages: 384
In all the horrific corners of the Civil War, there was no hell worse than Andersonville, the Yankee prison camp run by evil, sadistic General Thomas Wainwright. In the war’s aftermath, a survivor of Andersonville summons Joe Buckhorn to New Orleans, and asks the gunslinger to kill the general—not simply for revenge, but to stop another atrocity.

Wainwright has seized control of Wagontongue, a township on the edge of the Arizona desert, and he rules it as brutally as he once did Andersonville. With an iron grip on the town’s only source of water, he keeps the locals cowering under his cruel heel. Buckhorn rides on Wagontongue to overthrow the merciless despot, and finds that Wainwright has plans for a bloody revolution, which Buckhorn will shoot through Hell and back to stop

My thoughts 
rating4.5
Thanks to Kensington publishing I keep finding ways of fell back in love with William W.Johnston & J.A.Johnstone, work , this is book 3 in the series and the series just keeps getting better and better , the characters seem to grew with each story and they seem more real then they did in the last book, and every time I read more of this series I always want more ,with that said I want to thank Netgalley and Kensington for letting me read and review it exchange for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pharmythology

Welcome to my reading corner , where we talk about the books I've read and think you should know about , and that you might be intereste...