Wednesday, September 18, 2019

This Earl Of Mine

43263448
Title: This Earl Of Mine
Series: The Bow Street Bachelors #1
Author: Kate Bateman
Genre: Historical Romance
Pages: 336
St.Martin's Paperbacks
October 29,2019
Rating: 5
The first book in a new Regency romance series, an heiress and a rogue accidentally end up in a secret marriage of convenience.

In a desperate bid to keep her fortune out of her cousin's hands, shipping heiress Georgiana Caversteed marries a condemned criminal in Newgate prison. The scoundrel's first kiss is shockingly heated, but Georgie never expects to see her husband again. Until she spots him across a crowded ballroom. Notorious rogue Benedict Wylde never expected a wife. He was in Newgate undercover, working for Bow Street. To keep their marriage of convenience a secret, Wylde courts Georgie in public, but the more time they spend together, the more their attraction sparks. Could an heiress with the world at her feet find happiness with a penniless rake? Kate Bateman's This Earl of Mine is a delightful start to the Bow Street Bachelors series, with witty banter, dynamic characters, and swoon-worthy romance

My thoughts
Would I recommend it? yes
Will I be reading the rest of this series? yes
Would I read more by this author? yes
I have to say that thanks to St.Martin's Press I've found a new historical romance series to read and love , because out of all the romance genres I read that is one of my all time favorite ones to get lost in to . As well as finding a new author, the characters come off strong , as well as  independent and  smart,and while the story is a bit  far- fetched ,that's one of the things I love about historical romance and this story because its made to get lost in and not think about how your day was or what you have to. There was times that the characters made me smile and fell more in love with them as the story went on, with that said I want to say thank you to Netgalley as well as St.Martin's Press for letting read and review it exchange for my honest opinion and I can't wait to read the next one when it comes out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pharmythology

Welcome to my reading corner , where we talk about the books I've read and think you should know about , and that you might be intereste...