Wednesday, October 2, 2019

One by one

Title: One By One
Author: D.W.Gillespie
Genre: horror
Pages:240
Rating: 4


The Easton family has just moved into their new fixer-upper, a beautiful old house that they bought at a steal, and Alice, the youngest of the family, is excited to explore the strange, new place. Her excitement turns to growing dread as she discovers a picture hidden under the old wallpaper, a child’s drawing of a family just like hers. Soon after, members of the family begin to disappear, each victim marked on the child’s drawing with a dark black X. It’s up to her to unlock the grim mystery of the house before she becomes the next victim. 

My thoughts
This is my first book by this author and i do have to admit that it was the title and the cover that got me to request it from Netgalley , and I'm so glad I did , the way the author wrote about the house and described it give me goosebumps and made me feel like I was actually in the house , as well as made me never want to step foot in that creepy place.From start to finish it Dynamic, atmospheric, exciting and while keep you on the edge of you set as your reading it ,with that said I want to say thank you to Netgalley for letting me read and review it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pharmythology

Welcome to my reading corner , where we talk about the books I've read and think you should know about , and that you might be intereste...