Sunday, December 15, 2019

Hindsight

45710769
title: Hindsight
Series:Kendra Michaels #7
Author: Iris Johansen
Pages: 360
Grand Central Publishing
January 7th 2020
Rating: 5
Dr. Kendra Michaels, blind for the first twenty years of her life before gaining her sight via a revolutionary surgical procedure, is a renowned investigator known for her razor-sharp senses--honed during her years in the dark--and keen deductive abilities.

Now her skills are needed uncomfortably close to home. Two staff members have been murdered at a school for the blind where Kendra spent her formative years. But the murders are puzzlingly dissimilar: one victim was brutally stabbed, while the other was killed by a bullet to the head. Are the crimes related? Or is Kendra on the hunt for more than one dangerous killer?

With the killer (or killers) still on the loose, Kendra must put her life on the line to unravel a terrifying conspiracy. But Kendra soon discovers that she herself may hold the key to the deadliest secret of all.

My thoughts
Even though I've never read this series , I had no trouble fellow along with the story line. And I would have to say this is another win for this author, because I got lost in the story and had to know what was going to happen next, the characters came to life off the page and the story made me want to read more of this series . With that said I want to thank Grand Central Publishing for send me a copy of it to read and review .

6 comments:

  1. Interesting premise, this series is new to me, thanx for the info

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never picked up an Iris Johansen but have been meaning to for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a book I would enjoy. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review, not a book I'm familiar with. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete

Good Half Gone

 Welcome to my show case for Good Half Gone which is been hosted by Harlequin “911, WHAT IS your emergency?” “Hello? Help me, please! They t...