Saturday, December 7, 2019

Cowboy Christmas Redemption












Title: Cowboy Christmas Redemption

Series: Gold Valley #8

Author: Maisey Yates

Pages: 352

Genre: Romance

Rating: 4

HQN Books

September 24,2019

As snowflakes fall in Gold Valley, Oregon, will this rugged cowboy finally win the woman of his dreams?



Cowboy Caleb Dalton has loved single mom Ellie Bell, and her little daughter, Amelia, for years. But since Ellie is his best friend’s widow, Caleb’s head knows Ellie will always be strictly off-limits. If only his heart got the memo. So when Caleb discovers that Ellie has a Christmas wish list—and hopes for a kiss under the mistletoe—he’s throwing his cowboy hat into the ring. If anyone’s going to be kissing Ellie and sharing this magical time with her and her daughter, it’s him.



Ellie has dreaded the holidays since losing her husband. But this year, she’s finally ready to make some changes. She never expects the biggest change to be the heart-stopping kiss she shares with Caleb. For almost five years, Caleb has been her best friend, her rock, her salvation. This Christmas, can Caleb prove he’s also the missing puzzle piece of Ellie’s and Amelia’s hearts?




My thoughts

Would I recommend it? yes

Would I read more of this series ? yes

Would I read more by this author? yes

This is the second time I've read something by this author and this time I around I actually liked it a bit more then I did the first one I read which was Lone Wolf Cowboy , the story seem to flow a lot better , and I didn't have any trouble getting into the story like I did with Long Wolf Cowboy, plus I seemed to like these characters better then the ones in Lone Wolf Cowboy , I loved how Caleb and Ellie just seemed to fit, and as for the story it's a very sweet holiday story that is very moving , will capture the hearts of the readers page by page, with that said I want to thank Harlequin for letting me read and review it as well as Netgalley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Half Gone

 Welcome to my show case for Good Half Gone which is been hosted by Harlequin “911, WHAT IS your emergency?” “Hello? Help me, please! They t...