Tuesday, May 12, 2020

The Last Wife

52728748. sx318 sy475
Tile: The Last Wife
Author: Nicola Marsh
Genre:Psychological thriller
Pub date:Oct 11,2019
Rating : 5

 
 

Description

 
 
My thoughts 
Would I recommend it? Yes , in fact I did a buddy read of it with a friend and she loved it as well.
Would I recommended it? Yes
This is my first time reading anything by this author but it won't be my last because I have one other of her books to read and that's the The Scandal and after reading this one I can't wait to read that one .Can't believe that it took me this long to read this and I've had it since last year. In fact I couldn't sleep so I decided to read and wow after starting this I couldn't or wouldn't put it down, I kept telling myself that I after a few more pages I would stop. While as you can see I didn't stop. The story has all the stuff I love in this type of thriller , a strong woman that will do anything to protect her daughter, dark secrets that could make or break a family, a psychopath ( ok maybe a bit  harsh, but I'm calling it as I see it), twist and turns , and not known who you can trust besides yourself. With that said I want to thank Netgalley for letting me read and review .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Half Gone

 Welcome to my show case for Good Half Gone which is been hosted by Harlequin “911, WHAT IS your emergency?” “Hello? Help me, please! They t...