Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Her Mother's Grave

 Welcome to my review for Her Mother's Grave


My thoughts 

Ration : 5
Series: Detective Josie Quinn #3
Publisher : Grand Center Publishing 
Would I recommend it? Yes
Would I read more of this series ? Yes
Would I read more by this author? Yes
First off I want to say huge  thank you to the publisher Grand Center Publisher  the author Lisa Regan for send me a copy of it to read and review , as well as helping to find a new series to read . This is the first time I've read anything by this author and I'm now hooked on this series so much so that I want to to read the rest of the series. It had everything I want and love in a mystery which is  drama, action, suspense, and a little bit of romance, and characters that I fell in love with right from the start,  As for the story itself its  Solid, well written, entertaining,and kept me wanting to know what was going to happening next, as well as kept me on the edge of my set though out the book so much so that I finished it in a day . And the secrets , just when I thought I knew them ,more kept coming and each was more darker than the last one. Other big win for me was the  that I loved the constant pace as well as the  interactions between the team and the way the story was told , in a way that you got to see what life was life for Josie in the past and the present. And it shows just how strong Josie is . With that said I can't wait to read more of this series . 
Her Mother's Grave
(Detective Josie Quinn #3)
by Lisa Regan 
When two young boys discover human bones buried beneath a tree in a trailer park, Detective Josie Quinn races to join her team at the scene. She used to play in those woods as a child, happier outside and away from her abusive mother, Belinda Rose.

Josie’s past crashes into her present when a rare dental condition confirms the bones belong to a teenage foster-child who was murdered thirty years ago. A girl named Belinda Rose…

Josie hasn’t seen her mother in years but, with an undeniable connection between her mother and the dead girl, does she dare try to track her down?

Just as Josie gets closer to uncovering a secret that will shatter her world forever, another body is uncovered. It’s suddenly clear that someone very close to Josie will stop at nothing to keep the truth buried forever.

As she battles the demons from her past, can Josie stop this killer before another precious life is taken?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...