Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Mine to Keep

 Welcome to my review of Mine To Keep been hosted by Carina Press


She’s in way over her head.
My thoughts
Rating: 4
Series : NOLA Knights #3
Would I recommend it? Yes 
Would I read more of this series ? Yes in fact I actually read and review book 2 to this series and loved it just as much as I loved this one , so much so that I want to go back and read the first one
Would I read anything else by this author? Yes
First off I want to say huge  thank you to the publisher Carina Press-HARLEQUIN - Carina Press ,  the author Rhenna Morgan, and to NetGalley for inviting me to continue on with this series and letting me read and review it .This book had me hooked from the start and I thought my all time favorite male character was Kir ( from book 2 Hers to Tame ) but after reading this one I now think its Roman . This book had me laughing at some of the inter actions between Roman and  Bonnie and I loved the inter action Roman had between his brothers and their family, and there's just something about this author's writing that makes you fell in love with the story and her characters. 



She’s in way over her head.

Bonnie Drummond is from the wrong side of the tracks, raised in a family of liars and criminals. No matter how hard she tries to stay on the straight and narrow, she always finds herself sucked back into the family drama, forced to sacrifice everything she’s earned to protect her family.

But this time they’ve gone too far—crossed the wrong people—and to save them she’ll have to put her life on the line.

Roman Kozlov, enforcer for a New Orleans mafiya family, is the poster child for the life Bonnie is struggling to escape. But he’s also as alluring as he is dangerous, and it doesn’t take long for their lives to begin to mesh.

With Roman, Bonnie finds the family she never had.

As their race for answers heats up, so too does the budding romance between them. And with danger nipping at her heels and love threatening her heart, Bonnie must come face-to-face with her past if she wants to have a future.

NOLA Knights

Book 1: His to Defend

Book 2: Hers to Tame

Book 3: Mine to Keep


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...