Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Knight of Birmingham

 Welcome to my review of Knight of Birmingham

Single mothers eligible for release are disappearing from the Alabama justice system. 

My thoughts

Rating: 5

Series: Knights of the Castle Book 8

Would I recommend it? Yes, in fact I've been telling my friends they have to pick this series up.

Would I read more of this series? Yes,

Would I read more by these authors?Yes

First off I want to thank the publisher Macro Publishing Group as well as the authors for inviting me to read and review it as well as letting me go on with the series and a big thanks NetGalley as well for letting me read it and review.Also I don't know if I've mentioned this but each of these book can be read as a stand-alone or you can read it in order like I have be doing. And even though its my first time reading anything by these two authors , they did an amazing job of bring their story to life and you can tell they had fun doing it , the way their writing flows together you can literally see the what the characters look like , its almost like watching a movie or so I think so. Which that said if your looking  a fast-paced read with heart-pounding action look no further either pick this  one up or one of the other ones, or just pick them all up to read.



Description

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like my sort of book! It's going straight to my 'to be read' list :-)

    ReplyDelete

Good Half Gone

 Welcome to my show case for Good Half Gone which is been hosted by Harlequin “911, WHAT IS your emergency?” “Hello? Help me, please! They t...