Thursday, November 26, 2020

Knight of Penn Quarter

 Welcome to my review of Knight of Penn Quarter


Following an undercover FBI sting operation that didn’t go as planned, 

My thoughts

Rating: 5

Series : Knights of the Castle #9- Series is now completed

Would I recommend it? Yes

Would I read more of this series ? Yes , even though this one is completed next year in 2021 there will be a other one that fellows the Queens of the Castles .

Would I read more by this author? Yes

First off I want to say huge  thank you to the publisher Macro Publishing Group -Independent Publishers Group ,the authors Terri Ann Johnson, Michele Sims , and to NetGalley for inviting me to  inviting me to read and review this series, and I can't wait to see what they come up with next, because something tells me its going to be just as good as this one was and is, of course I still have the problem of choose which of the main hot male characters are and was my all time favorite , and you know what I've decide to keep them all.While I'ma sad this series ending , i can say that this was the perfect one to end with,  because the  story simply flowed with non stop action right from the very start, alone with  drama, and romance , and the characters themselves bright to life the very topic the story was about because you could feel their pain as well as their fear. 

   

Following an undercover FBI sting operation that didn’t go as planned, Agent Mateo Lopez is ready to put the government agency in his rearview mirror.

A confirmed workaholic, his career soared at the cost of his love life which had crashed and burned until mutual friends arranged a date with beautiful, sharp-witted, Rachel Jordan, a rising star at a children's social services agency.

Unlucky in love, Rachel has sworn off romantic relationships, but Mateo finds himself falling for her in more ways than one. When trouble brews in one of Rachel’s cases, he does everything in his power to keep her safe—even if it means resorting to extreme measures.

Will the choices they make bring them closer together or cost them their lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...