Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Enforcing The Paw

 Welcome to my review for Enforcing The Paw


Title: Enforcing The Paw

Series : Paw Enforcement #6)

Netgalley Backlisted 

Picked for me by : Taylor Meyer

My thoughts
Rating: 5
Would I read more of this series? Yes,  its one of my favorite series to read
Would I recommend it? Yes
Would I read more by this series? Yes
First off I  want to say a  huge  thank you to the publisher  St. Martin's ,  the author Diane Kelly  , and to NetGalley for letting me read and review one of my all time favorite series. With that said lets get in to the part where I enable you to pick this series up ,Told with multiple points of view - Megan, Brigit, and the guilty party. Loved the humorous parts involving Brigit's viewpoint, and the parts where Brigit did something that made me think of a friend's dog. and I loved how it reminded me as to why I love this series so much, its the perfect mixture of romance, mystery, as well as been funny and it will you laughing before you even finish it. 


When a case of he-said/she-said turns criminal, it s up to Megan Luz and her devoted K-9 to dig for the truth. . .

A TAIL OF TWO LOVERS
When relationships go south, some people just can t or won t let go. When Fort Worth Police Officer Megan Luz and her pawed partner Brigit investigate a series of stalking incidents involving a couple who recently broke up, their detective powers are put to the test. Is this a case of a controlling creep who refuses to accept rejection or one about a woman scorned whose fury has been unleashed?

WHO END UP IN THE DOGHOUSE. . .
As hostilities escalate between the former lovers, the situation goes from romantically dysfunctional to downright dangerous. He insists his former flame has become a crazy ex-girlfriend intent on vengeance. She alleges that he is a master of manipulation and lays blame entirely at his feet. Who s the culprit and who s the victim? Can Megan and Brigit sniff out the truth. . .before somebody ends up dead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pharmythology

Welcome to my reading corner , where we talk about the books I've read and think you should know about , and that you might be intereste...