Monday, July 19, 2021

Dragon Gold

 Welcome to my review for Dragon Gold



Title : Dragon Gold 
Series : Order Of The Dragon #2
Author: Kristie Clark
Pages: 247
Pub date: July 15,2021
Rating: 5
Would I recommend it ? Yes, ever since I've read the first book to this series I've been telling my friends they need to check it out.
Would I read more of this series? Yes, in fact the author was kind enough to not long send me this one but book 3 as well to read and review.
Would I read more by this author? Yes 
Now on to my thoughts
First a big thank to to the author herself for sending me books this one and book 3 to read as well as well as letting me go on with this series and a thank you to NetGalley for letting me download it to review it as well. As with  the first one Killing Dragons this one had me from the fist page, and it wouldn't let go, everything was so real in this one that it felt like I could reach out and touch the fish , the dolphins, and feel the sea air on my face. Plus the I learned stuff while read it, like in the first one I had no idea that there was even a dolphin that looked like a killer while until we meet Finn,. Other thing is the story is like something that some of my all time favorite authors would write with the way she brings to life the information on marine biology, genetics, submarines, and dolphins, both the good and bad side of the information. As for the story its self it was packed with non stop action wither it was underwater or land, and that say something since I'm terrified of been underwater or in closed in spaces like what's in a submarine but while reading this, I can still enjoy doing the thing the characters do with out having to get into the water or a submarine, even though there was times I was like reminding myself that I was safe and sound in my room. So if you like stories that are like that as will as have a bit of romance in them, bad guys that you would love to see get eating and the guys win, then you might want to check this one out. 
A dragon will kill any who dare to take its gold.

After her dangerous adventures earlier in the year, everything is finally going well for Dr. Eva Paz. Her breakthroughs in dolphin communication are changing the world. Her discoveries could save the reef she loves. And now her mother has found love again.

But then a madman returns to claim what’s his. Eva’s old nemesis, Julian Gulliver, kidnaps Eva’s mother, and he demands an exorbitant ransom.

It’s money Eva doesn’t have.

What she does have are friends who are willing to do anything to help, including ex-Navy SEAL—and ex-boyfriend—Dr. Thomas Sternberg. But Eva’s greatest asset may be her dolphins: Taffy, Finn, Cleo, and Chico.

Together, they need to mount a rescue effort. Yet things are even more desperate than they imagine, for Julian isn’t the only menace terrorizing Roatan.

Join Eva as she works with Thomas and her dolphins to rescue her mother and save the reef from a man who would destroy them all.

For fans of Michael Crichton, Dragon Gold is book two in Kristie Clark’s Order of the Dolphin Series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...