Wednesday, July 7, 2021

If Shadows Could Tell

 Welcome to my review of If Shadows Could Tell 


Title: If Shadows Could Talk

Author: Granthana Sinha

Genre: thriller

Pages: 283

Rating : 4

Would I recommend it? Yes

Would I read more by this author> Yes

First off a big thank you to the author for inviting me to read and review her book.Normal I don't accept books for the author themselves but this one was in the genre that I actually do read which is thriller and I'm so glad that I said yes. This book had every thing I love about thrillers : lots of tension and danger mounting, non stop from the very start, secrets, lies, and you have no idea who to trust or what is going to happen next.Its the type of book that you can just set down and read and not want to stop until the very last page. 


When Janet Clay's body is found in a local gym pool, every authority dismisses it as just another case of drug-overdose.
Ridden by the guilt of not being able to save the young journalist while she still had a chance ― Aurora Steller visits the memorial service ― only to end up suspecting that things aren't as simple as they appear. Her determination to find out the truth, only draws her further into an intricate web of greed and deceit ― where some will stop at nothing to protect their well-crafted masks.
With several events unfolding around her, it becomes terrifyingly clear that more lives might have been lost already. Suddenly, her beautiful, sleepy little town seems to be harvesting some sinister secrets; every fact seems tainted with lies; everyone she loves is in mortal danger.
With no evidence, no witness and very few allies, Aurora must risk everything, including her own life, to uncover the truth and bring justice to the numerous shattered lives, before it's too late...
--------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...