Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Every Last Breath

 

Today's book to review is 


Title : Every Last Breath

Series : Final Hour #1

Author: Juno Rushdan

Black listed NetGalley as well as a kindle book

Rating: 4

Would   I recommend it? Yes

Would I read more of this series? Yes, in fact thanks to NetGalley I Have books 2 and 3 to read.


Would I read more by this author?Yes

My thoughts

First off  like always I  want to say a  huge  thank you to the publisher SOURCEBOOKS Casablanca , the author Juno Rushdan  , and to NetGalley for letting me read and review this book as well as helping me find a new series to start, can't believe it took me this long to pick this up to read but I'm so glad that I finally did , and I even picked it up as a kindle book when it was offered as a free kindle book. 

If you like second change romance then this is right up your ally , its non stop action from the start, as well as been  is an intense and will have you setting on the edge of your set , to the point where your just want to keep on reading and not stop until the very last page. A perfect combination of romance, action, and  suspense .


48 hours
2 covert operatives
1 chance to get it right


Maddox Kinkade is an expert at managing the impossible. Tasked with neutralizing a lethal bioweapon, she turns to the one person capable of helping her stop the threat of pandemic in time: the love of her life, back from the dead and mad as hell at her supposed betrayal. Recruiting Cole to save millions of lives may be harder than resisting the attraction still burning between them, but Maddox will do whatever it takes...even if it destroys her.

When Maddox crashes back into Cole Matthews' life, he wants to fight back. He wants to hate her. But the crisis is too strong to ignore, and soon the two former lovers find themselves working side-by-side in a breakneck race to stop a world-class killer with a secret that could end everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...