Monday, August 2, 2021

The Only Good Indians

Welcome to my review for The Only good Indians
Title: The Only Good Indians
Author: Stephen Graham Jones
Genre: Horror
Backlisted Netgalley 
Rating: 4
Would I recommend it ? Yes
Would I read more by this author? Yes, in fact I have one other of his to read and review .
My thoughts
First off  like always I  want to say a  huge  thank you to the publisher  , the author  , and to NetGalley letting me read and review it, 

 Now on to my thoughts
Creepy , dark , twisted and very strange in one story, based on the Native American folklore Deer Woman. I do have to say that the cover kind of throw me when I first saw it because it had me wondering what the cover had to do with the story but as soon as I started to read I put that question out of my mind , because I wasn't thinking of it anymore but of the story that was giving me goosebumps and making me jump at every sound .As well as thinking there was something or someone waiting in the shadows to strike when the timing is right, and I do have to admit at the time I was reading it , it was night time, as well as storming and I was alone in my house with the lights turned off , with only my 3 dogs there with me, so that also helped set the atmosphere of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...