Monday, February 3, 2020

Cast in Wisdom


45152979
Title: Cast In Wisdom
Series: The Chronicles of Elantra #15
Author: Michelle Sagara
Genre: Fantasy
Pages: 544
January 28,2020
Mira Books
rating: 4
SOMETHING IS WAKING

The fiefs that exist at the heart of the city of Elantra are home to sentient Towers that guard the world against the incursion of Shadow. But between the fiefs exists the gray world of the border zone. In it, geography changes between one passage across a border and the next. The rules of magic are different there—and yet somehow familiar to Kaylin Neya.

When a Shadow escapes, Kaylin must find out how…and why. If Shadows can breach the barrier erected by the Towers, the whole of Elantra will be devoured. It’s happened on other worlds. Bellusdeo, Kaylin’s Dragon companion, absolutely believes it can happen on theirs.

The border zone holds secrets and ancient histories, and people are gathering there in search of its power. Without even understanding what that power is, or why it exists, Kaylin is in a desperate race against time to find those secrets first. She doesn’t know who her enemies are. She doesn’t know how many she’ll face. But she won’t face them alone

My thoughts
This is my first time reading anything by this author or even reading this series , and while I wish I had read the rest of it before this book all I can say is that after reading it I want to go back and read the rest of the series, she has away with characters as well as her plot and her world building is complex but over all it pull you in to the story, with that said I would love to thank Netgalley as well as Mira Books for letting me read and review it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Half Gone

 Welcome to my show case for Good Half Gone which is been hosted by Harlequin “911, WHAT IS your emergency?” “Hello? Help me, please! They t...