Thursday, July 23, 2020

Grave Consequences

Welcome to review of Grave Consequences
My thoughts
Rating: 4
Would I recommend it? Yes
Would I read more of this series ? Yes
Would I read more by this author?yes
First want to thank the publisher as well as NetGalley for letting me read and review it as well as letting me start a new to me series. For this is the first time I've ever read anything bu this author and I d have to say that it was the cover that got me to pick it up , what can I say I love a cute cover with a puppy dog on it and I also love cozy mysteries that has a touch of the paranormal which this has. In fact it has a lot of what I love about a cozy mystery which is  Psychics, ghosts and pirates enliven this tale and once you start reading your"ll get lost in the story, or that's what happened to me. And the characters that with each turn of the page your grew to love them even more .


53330609. sy475


Grave Consquences
Series:Bay Island Psychic Mystery #5
Lena Gregory 

Cass Donovan is reminded that you can’t believe everything you hear, especially when it comes from the dead . . .

When stories begin circulating of a centuries-old ghost haunting the Bay Island lighthouse, Cass is caught up in mystical happenings of her own, with countless voices from the beyond all clamoring for her attention with dire warnings. But before she has a chance to learn whether there’s a connection between the rumored ghost and her restless visitors, the lighthouse keeper mysteriously falls to his death, and Cass’s reputation for communing with the dead lands her right in the middle of the police investigation.

Cass knows the victim was no saint, as he made little effort to hide his philandering ways from his wife or anyone else, and often acted out with no thought for the feelings of others. But had he finally gone too far, or were there more menacing motives behind his murder? As Cass begins building a list of suspects, including the man’s supposedly grieving wife and a mysterious new woman in town, she also turns her ear to those otherworldly voices, hoping for a clue. And as she begins to close in on the culprit, she realizes too late that if she’s not careful, she’ll soon be communicating with the dead in person .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...