Sunday, July 19, 2020

His Wife's Sister

Welcome to my review of His Wife's Sister

My thoughts

Rating: 5

Genre: Psychological thriller 

Published May 9th 2020

Would I recommend it? Yes

Would I read more by this author? Yes

 

First off I wanted to thank the publishers Cherry Tree Publishing as well as NetGalley for letting me read and review it, because by the title alone I would have picked it up to read anyway. Right from the very start your  throwing into the story and after that you don't want to stop reading .

Its fast paced , great character development, good plot. And will i didn't like any of the characters they brought the story to life with their lies and secrets .And it'll put you through the ringer with the ups and downs the author mixes in with this one story. 

 He stole her childhood. Now she wants it back.

A woman is found alone and confused wandering through remote woodland.

She claims to be Mara Sitwell, the little girl who mysteriously vanished from her home nineteen years ago.

She says she was abducted and has been held captive in an underground cell.

But not everyone's convinced she's telling the truth.

Her brother-in-law, Damian, thinks she's hiding a dark secret and so psychologically scarred she's a danger to his young family.

But no one's listening to him.

His only choice is to prove what really happened to Mara.

But the truth is never easy to uncover, especially when it's been buried so deep...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...