Thursday, September 3, 2020

Lady of Jeffrey Manor

 Welcome to my review of Lady Jeffrey Manor

My thoughts
Rating: 5
Would I recommend it? Yes, in fact I keep telling my friends they need to pick this series up.
Would I read more by this author? yes
First I want to thank the publishers as well as the author and NetGalley for inviting me to read and review it and for letting me go on with this series because I'm hooked  and lets face it I'm loving the series because of the hot guys. Out of all of the four I've read so far this one is the one I was looking forward to the most because you get  to see the back story of Blair Swanson come to life as well as see her finally getting her happy ever after. While this one does deal with  divorce, as well as racism and you get more insight in how women are looked down upon  it also shows you what family is all about and how strong you can be no matter what or who tries to stand in your way. For me this book wasn't just about secrets, lies, abuse and cover ups; or even just about  racism, sexism, and stereotyping in a country with strict religious it was about family and what that means no matter where you are.
54231874. sy475
Title: Lady of Jeffery Manor
Series: Knights of the Castle #4
Authors: J.S. Cole, Naleighna Kai 
Description
When Blair Swanson, a surgical nurse from the American Midwest, arrives in the Kingdom of Durabia on assignment, she catches the eye of Crown Prince Hassan—one of the realm’s most eligible bachelors.
His family has their own plans for an arranged marriage, and she discovers that love can transcend serious obstacles. But is the love between them strong enough to rise above the tyranny of others, the schemes of an ex-husband unwilling to let go, along with the ultimatum that forbids marriage between a commoner and a member of the royal family?
To complicate matters, a dark secret emerges that may change their lives forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...