Tuesday, September 15, 2020

The Easton Falls Massacre: Bigfoot's Revenge

 Welcome to my review of The Easton Falls Massacre: Bigfoot's Revenge

54430300. sy475

Residents of the town of Easton Falls, Washington, fighting for their lives.

My thoughts

Rating: 4

Genre: Horror

 October 30th 2020 

First off I want to thank BookSirens as well as the publisher Close to the Bone for letting me read and review this book as well as the youtuber Books Of Blood for letting me know about this book because I wouldn't have know about otherwise. And I'm so glad I decide to get it because I'm in the mood for horror and this is right up my ally, I love reading books where its man vs nature.I can see this as a movie if they could do it the right away. As for the story itself if your not into blood and gore then this isn't the book for you at all, for me its perfect because I love these types of books and I can get lost in the story and not have to over think things. Because with horror I only want a few things that what I got with this book which is : that I was  completely absorbed in the journey of delusion, anger as well as the fear and creepiness of it.I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.



The Easton Falls Massacre: Bigfoot's Revenge
 Holly Rae Garcia 
Ryan Prentice Garcia 

US Army Veteran Henry Miller embarks on a hunt at the edge of the Black Forest, but strays from the path and finds himself too close to the East Cascade Mountain Range.

Something lurks in the forest on the other side of those mountains. An ancient race of Bigfoot that have kept to themselves for centuries, until one of them defies the warnings and roams too far from the safety of their home.

When these two intersect, alliances are broken and events set in motion that will leave residents of the town of Easton Falls, Washington, fighting for their lives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...