Friday, September 25, 2020

Little Disasters

 Welcome to my review of Little Disasters


You think you know her…but look a little closer.


My thoughts

Rating: 4

Genre: Suspense

Would I recommend it ? Yes 

Would I read more by this author? Yes

First  off like I do each and every time I like to think the publisher Atria/Emily Bestler Books for inviting me to read and review Little Disasters , as well as Netgalley for letting me read it, because after read this I have no idea why it took me so long to pick it up because after I started reading it, I didn't want to stop. I had to know what really happened. Also I'm post a trigger warning about some of the topics that the author using in her story from depression, to infant death, to child abuse, which are topics that should and need to be talking about but still I need to just put that out there that if you think they might trigger you then you might not want to pick this one up. I do have to say even though there are and is some heavy topics , the author does an amazing job of handling it. Other thing is how she fast paced suspense that is non stop from the very story to the very end, how she made the characters come to life and how she bright to life the story itself . Even though there was times I didn't like sorting characters and others I just felt sorry for.



A new thought-provoking novel exploring the complexity of motherhood and all that connects and disconnects us.

You think you know her…but look a little closer.

She is a stay-at-home mother-of-three with boundless reserves of patience, energy, and love. After being friends for a decade, this is how Liz sees Jess.

Then one moment changes everything.

Dark thoughts and carefully guarded secrets surface—and Liz is left questioning everything she thought she knew about her friend, and about herself. The truth can’t come soon enough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...