Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Innocent or Guilty? by A. M. Taylor





 
Title:Innocent or Guilty
Title:The Killer You Know
Author: A.M.Taylor
Genre:thriller
Pages:350
July 12,2019


The murderer might be closer than you think…

One morning ten years ago, the town of Twin Rivers changed forever when the body of Tyler Washington was found in the woods. Son of the mayor, star of the high school basketball team – his death struck right at the heart of this tight-knit community.

For Olivia Hall, Tyler’s death heralded the start of her own personal nightmare – her twin brother, Ethan, was arrested for Tyler’s murder. Ten years later, Ethan is still in jail. Olivia is convinced he is innocent, and now, a true crime podcast has taken up his case.

As the podcast digs deeper, secrets, lies and shocking revelations are all uncovered. For the first time, Olivia dares to hope that Ethan may be set free. But if he didn’t kill Tyler, who did? And how far will they go to keep their secrets safe?

My thoughts:
Rating :5
Would I recommend it?Yes
Would I read anything else by this author?Yes
This is the second book of her's that I've read and loved , and this one I liked a lot more then Don't Forget me.I liked how it was told in the  past and the present, as well as how the author used the podcast as part of the story , loved how the more people wanting the truth to stay hidden , it came out anyway, this is one of those that once you start to read you can't stop you have to read it to the last page and see if Ethan is Innocent or  guilty . It also makes you wounded yours telling the truth and who's not. With that said I want to say thanks to Netgalley for letting me read and review it exchange for my honest opinion and I can't wait to read more of her stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Half Gone

 Welcome to my show case for Good Half Gone which is been hosted by Harlequin “911, WHAT IS your emergency?” “Hello? Help me, please! They t...