Sunday, July 14, 2019

The Cottage on Rose Lane by Hope Ramsay



39829660
Title: The Cottage On Rose Lane 
Series: Moonlight Bay
Author: Hope Ramsay
Pages: 392
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Jenna Fossey's life is about to change. An unexpected inheritance and the chance to meet relatives she never knew existed has her heading to the charming little town of Magnolia Harbor. But as soon as she arrives, long-buried family secrets lead to even more questions, and the only person who can help her find the answers is her sexy-as-sin sailing instructor. 

Nothing makes Jude St. Pierre feel more alive than racing on the open sea - at least, not until Jenna comes strolling down his dock asking for sailing lessons. But it feels wrong to be attracted to her - especially when he learns why she came to town. Jude knows she deserves the truth but can he help her discover it without losing her and the family he's come to think of as his own?

Includes the bonus story "A Wedding on Lavender Hill" by Annie Rains!
When an event planner is asked to create the perfect wedding in just three days, she must turn to the last person she wants to ask for help - the infuriating owner of the house on the hilltop.

My thoughts
Rating: 4
Would I recommend it? yes
Will I read anything else by her ? maybe 
Will I read the rest of the series ? already have  read book 2

i actually liked this one better then book 2 which I read first , the characters where more likable and seemed more down to earth then the ones in A Summer On Moonlight Bay , where there was one or two I didn't like , i did like the two main characters in this one , I loved how she brought to life Jude's love of the sea , and how she wrote Jenna 's character , loved how they seemed to come alive on the pages as well as her places that she talked about , loved how it was more of a small town feel to it which for some unknown reason A Summer On Moonlight Bay didn't have . Yes there is secrets but just like any type of secrets they do come out in the oping . With that said I want to thank Forever for sending me a free copy of it exchange of my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Half Gone

 Welcome to my show case for Good Half Gone which is been hosted by Harlequin “911, WHAT IS your emergency?” “Hello? Help me, please! They t...