Saturday, July 13, 2019

Where Angels Fear

42948874. sx318
Tilte: Where Angels Fear
Series: Detectives Kane and Alton book 5
Author: D,K. Hood
Pages: 297
Genre:Mystery
s she opened her eyes and took in her surroundings a feeling of terror ran through her weakened body. She knew exactly where she was. And she knew exactly what was about to happen to her...

When Ella Tate stumbles into Black Rock Falls, her exhausted and bloodied body is a terrifying sight, but not as frightening as the story she has to tell. Ambushed on their way into town when they stopped to help a man by the side of the highway, Ella and her friend Sky ran when he pulled an ax on them. But only one of them got away.

As Detective Jenna Alton investigates the case, she looks into the history of missing persons in the town, and uncovers more cases - all young people. All stopped on the same stretch of highway into town. All vanished without a trace.

When a distinctive pink sweater belonging to Sky turns up in Black Rock Falls, Jenna follows the trail to a derelict building on the outskirts of town. But she isn't prepared for what lies behind those doors. Can she stop the killer before more lives are lost?

If you like Robert Dugoni, Karin Slaughter and Rachel Abbott you'll love this nail-biting thriller from D.K. Hood.

**Each Kane and Alton book can be read as part of the series or as a standalone**

My thoughts
Rating:4.5
Would I recommend it?yes
Would I read anything else by this author?yes
Will I be going on with this series?yes 
While it was slow in some places I still got lost and pulled into the story , and I'm looking forward to the rest of the series , with that said I want to think Netgalley for letting me read and review it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Half Gone

 Welcome to my show case for Good Half Gone which is been hosted by Harlequin “911, WHAT IS your emergency?” “Hello? Help me, please! They t...