Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Clown in a Cornfield

 Welcome to my review of Clown in a Cornfield

You might might live to see the next day
My thoughts
Rating : 5
Genre: Horror
Pages: 352
Would I recommend it ? Yes 
Would I read more by this author? Yes
First off I want to thank some friends for talking me into picking this up because with out them I might not of done so ,so thank you Laurie Locke Nagel and Simone Clark,they both told me it was good and man was they right, as soon as I started to read it I kept thinking man this is giving me vibes like its something that Stephen King would write and I do love reading his stuff. I do have to say that it does start out slow but in some how  it works for the story and it helps build up the creepiness  as well as the atmosphere setting  that makes it even more dark and twisted. Its the perfect story for this time of year and if you love horror movies then your either like or love this because its got everything that makes a  good horror movie gory and gruesome,dark and twisted , as well as the atmosphere that makes you look over your shoulder when your by yourself . 



Quinn Maybrook just wants to make it until graduation. She might not make it to morning.

Quinn and her father moved to tiny, boring Kettle Springs to find a fresh start. But ever since the Baypen Corn Syrup Factory shut down, Kettle Springs has cracked in half. On one side are the adults, who are desperate to make Kettle Springs great again, and on the other are the kids, who want to have fun, make prank videos, and get out of Kettle Springs as quick as they can.

Kettle Springs is caught in a battle between old and new, tradition and progress. It’s a fight that looks like it will destroy the town. Until Frendo, the Baypen mascot, a creepy clown in a pork-pie hat, goes homicidal and decides that the only way for Kettle Springs to grow back is to cull the rotten crop of kids who live there now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...