Thursday, October 15, 2020

Dogstrology: Unlock the Secrets of the Stars with Dogs by Luna Malcolm

 Welcome to my review of Dogstrology: Unlock the Secrets of the Stars with Dogs



cute and adorable dog photographs.
My thoughts
Rating: 5
Would I recommend it? Yes , in fact a lot of my friends have said they want to get this one as well as the the cat one .
Would I read more by this author? It would depend on the book itself.
First off I want to say thank you to publisher Hachette for sending me a copy of this to read and review , and I'm so glad that they did because its cuteness overkill with all of the photos of puppies, I know the cover was going to be cute which is what got me to ask if I could read and review pus the dog breed is one of my all time favorite breeds in the world, but as soon as I opened it and saw the rest of the book. I know I had to share it with my friends and they even agreed that it was 100% the cutest book they every saw. Other thing I loved was how each puppy was placed with an astrology sing .



A delightfully quirky, cute, and funny guide to horoscopes told through adorable dog photographs.
With the help of a collection of sweet and hilarious dog pictures, DOGSTROLOGY will unlock all the secrets of the stars that you need to know, including:

- Each of the signs at their best and worst (and the perfect pup to illustrate them)
- The common traits of each element and modality in the zodiac
- What do you and your "sister sign" have in common? Find out, with the perfect dog photo to complement it.
- And of course: the right dog for you, based on your star sign!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...