Sunday, October 18, 2020

Magical Blend

 Welcome to my review of Magical Blend


Inherited tea shop, a quaint little Connecticut town,and a talking cat 

My thoughts

Rating: 4

Paramour Bay #1

Cozy Mystery

Would I recommend it? Yes

Would I read more of this series? Yes

Would I read more by this author? Yes

This is the first time I read anything by this author and I'm so glad I picked it up because it had me laughing from the very start. And it was all because of Mr.Leo ( his the black cat on the cover ) and man was he funny, right from the start he become my favorite character of the book, and I just couldn't get enough of him, because of how snarky and quirky he was , in fact there was a lot of quirky characters though out the story but no one can top Mr. Leo , his the best,especially when his reminding Raven that his called Mr.Leo , not Leo but Mr.Leo ( and I had to laugh because when he did that I kept remembering the scene of one of my favorite movies where he says they call me Mr. Tibbs ), plus his Raven's new  familiar as well as her teacher in magic which I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing because with the two of them chaos seems to happen, so if your looking for a cozy mystery that will have you laughing , a slight romance , a snark and quirky cat,mixed in with murder then you need to check this one out. 

An inherited tea shop, a quaint little Connecticut town, and its quirky residents have Raven Marigold believing her luck is about to change for the better. Of course, that was before she and her best friend found a dead body in the back of the charming store. Things go from bad to worse when Raven begins to hear a talking cat spouting on and on about magic and mayhem.

Once Raven accepts that she's not losing her mind, she finds herself in the middle of a murder investigation while discovering her family's unusual lineage--the Marigolds are bona fide witches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...