Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Knight of Paradise Island

 Welcome to my review of Knight Of Paradise Island

What happens when a second female expatriate turns up dead with several missing organs .

My thoughts 

Rating:5

Knights of the Castle Book 6

Would i read more of this series ? Yes , in fact I've already read books 1-6 and can't wait to read the last 3 books.
Would i recommend it? Yes , been doing that and enabling my friends to pick this series up to read.
Would i read more by this author? Yes 
First off like I do each and every time I want to say thank you to the publishers as well as the authors for inviting me to read and review this book as well as NetGalley for letting me post my reviews there. Now on to my thoughts of the book , once again its a win with me not only because of the cover but because these authors aren't afraid to talk about hard topics that need to to be talked about, they have a way of bring the story to live as well as their characters, and reaching out and having you hooked and in love with the characters before the story is over. And this one  you will make you feel things like never before, because its a on a topic that we see in movies, on the news as well as on tv shows  and that's about the  underworld  of organ trafficking and the dangerous of it. Like I said this series is win because it makes you feel human, have amazing characters that you can't help feeling for, the story line its  masterful writing and the action is non stop from start to finish. So if you haven't picked up this series yet what are you waiting for,

Knight of Paradise Island
 (Knights of the Castle Book 6)
by J.L. Campbell 

What happens when a second female expatriate turns up dead with several missing organs in an annex state of the Kingdom of Durabia?

Dorian “Ryan” Bostwick receives a one-of-a-kind assignment from his cousin, Shaz, the managing member and one of the Kings of the Castle which also reconnects him with Aziza Hampton, a summer love from his teen years. Then she vanishes after an evening out with friends in Durabia’s capital city, Ryan races against time to solve this ominous mystery and bring the perpetrators of the murders to justice before Aziza meets the same fate as all the others.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing. Glad you enjoyed the journey!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Corner Journal 2024 ( April)

Welcome to my reading Corner Journal,  this is the place where I'll be keep track of what books I've read each month.   April  Books...